applicable to the registration to Mapping out your road as a science professional
Acceptance of general conditions for registration
By registering to our retreat, you accept the terms of the general conditions herein. If you do not wish to subject to these general conditions, you are not authorised to make use of our services. In this case, we would ask you to not proceed the registration.
Description of the event and registration fee
- Mapping out your road as a science professional is a 2-day retreat running from Thursday 11 January 09:30h to Friday 12 January 17:00h, 2018.
- The venue is Akoesticum, Ede
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 30 persons.
- Registration fee is set to 850 euro per person and includes BTW and full-board accommodation.
- Registrants holding a valid voucher code are entitled a 100-euro discount on the regular registration fee.
Registration and payment terms
- Registration is compulsory to secure your place. Registration deadline is set on December 15, 2017.
- We will confirm your place by email within 3 working days. Upon confirmation, your registration is binding: We have reserved a place for you and registration fee will be charged.
- Payment of the fee is due within 14 days after invoice date. The payment has to be completed before the event starts. Be aware that some academic institutions may not be able to process the payment timely. If your employer agreed to cover your registration fee, we suggest you to advance the payment personally. We will provide you a receipt of your payment, which you can use (along with the invoice) to reclaim your expenses from your employer.
- Financing the registration fee is the responsibility of the registrant.
- Should the event be fully booked, we will notify you and propose the option to be placed on our waiting list. Available places will be assigned on a first come first served basis. After acceptance, we will confirm your place.
- You are granted a retraction period of 14 days starting from your registration date,
but before December 15, 2017. This allows us to notify our registrants on the waiting list.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing, stating your full name and registration date.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- If applicable, you will receive a refund of your payment 14 days maximum after receipt of the retraction request.
- From December 15, 2017 on, no refund will be given
- No refund will be given in case of failure to attend (no-show)
- Under certain conditions, the organisers may allow a substitute to take your place. Please contact us to discuss the options.
- Should the minimum of 15 participants not be reached, the organizers are entitled to cancel to event. In this case participants will be notified and fully refunded. The organizers may propose a new date for this edition. Registering for the new date is optional. Former registrants will be given priority in the registration process.
It is not permitted to reproduce or share any content of this event without written permission from the organisers
The organisers shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.