Funding info

Are you keen to take part in this workshop and are you now figuring out how you can fund your participation? Then it is good to know that a course like this can often be financed via your employer.

  • If you are employed by KNAW, then please contact Mr. Henry Duindam (Employee Mobility Officer) to learn about the registration procedure for KNAW researchers.
  • If you are employed by an UMC (university medical centre), you may use your personal training allowance for this purpose. Please check chapter 3 of CAO-UMCs
  • If you are employed by a University, career training is also mentionned in the CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten. Check chapter 6.9

Other options may be available to you (employability fund, transition budget). Inquire about your possibilities by contacting your Human Resources officer or institute manager to find out!