applicable to the registration for the workshop ‘In charge!’ – edition 3
Acceptance of general conditions for registration
By registering to our workshop, you accept the terms of the general conditions herein. If you do not wish to be subject to these general conditions, you are not authorised to make use of our services. In this case, we would ask you to not proceed the registration.
Description of the workshop and registration fee
- In Charge! is a full-day workshop running from 09:30h – 16:30h
- Edition 3 takes place on Monday 31 October 2016
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 18 persons.
- Registration fee is set to 300 euro (incl. BTW) per person and includes lunch and course material.
Registration and payment terms
- Registration is compulsory to secure your place. Registration deadline is set on October 10, 2016.
- We will confirm your place by email within 3 working days. Upon confirmation your registration is binding: We have reserved a place for you and registration fee will be charged.
- Payment of the fee is due within 14 days after invoice date. Please mind that the payment has to be completed before the workshop starts. Be aware that some academic institutions may not be able to process the payment timely. If your employer agreed to cover your registration fee, we suggest you to advance the payment personally. You will be provided a receipt of your payment, which you can use (along with the invoice) to claim your expenses from your employer.
- Financing the registration fee is the responsibility of the registrant.
- Should the workshop be fully booked, we will inform you and propose the option to be placed on our waiting list. Available places will be assigned on a first come first served basis. After acceptance we will confirm your place.
- You are granted a retraction period of 14 days starting from your registration date,
but before October 10, 2016. This allows us to notify our registrants on the waiting list.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing, stating your full name and registration date.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- From October 10, 2016 on, no refund will be given
- No refund will be given in case of failure to attend (no-show)
- If applicable, you will receive a refund of your payment 14 days maximum after receipt of the retraction request.
- Under certain conditions, the organisers may allow a substitute to take your place. Please contact us to discuss the options.
- Should the minimum of 12 participants not be reached, the organizers are entitled to cancel to workshop. In this case participants will be notified and fully refunded. The organizers may propose a new date for this edition. Registering for the new date is optional. Registrants will be given priority in the registration process.
It is not permitted to reproduce or share any content of this workshop without written permission from the organisers
The organisers shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.